고추장 5g (1/2t)
비엔나소시지 40g (5개)
1. 양파는 씻어 결대로 0.5cm 두께로 썰어주세요.
2. 지름이 30cm 정도 되는 볶음용 프라이팬에 분량의 우유와 고추장을 넣고 잘 섞은 후 끓여주세요.
- 우유가 끓어넘칠 수 있으니 작은 냄비보다는 넓은 프라이팬에 조리해주세요.
3. 2가 끓으면 면, 분말스프, 후레이크, 양파, 비엔나소시지를 넣고 4분 30초간 끓여줘요.
- 기호에 따라 체다치즈, 파마산
※ Ingredients ※
Red pepper paste (5g (1/2t))
Vienna Sausage (40g (5ea))
※ How to cook ※
1. After washing an onion, slice it (0.5cm) and lightly carve Vienna sausages
2. Bring a wide pot, then add the milk.
3. Put red pepper paste, mix it well and boil.
* To prevent milk from overflowing, it is better to use wide pot rather than a small one.
4. When it starts to boil, add Shinramyun noodles, Shinramyun powder soup, flakes, sliced onions, and Vienna sausages.
5. Then, boil it for another 4.5 minutes
* You can add cheddar cheese or parmesan cheese depending on your preference.
6. Transfer it to a serving plate and ENJOY! 😊
★Today's menu is Creamy "Rose Shinramyun" (ft.Kimbap, Egg Tart)★
If you are already subscribed to my channel, welcome back and thank you for watching.
I would appreciate it if you check my previous videos and please keep supporting me by liking my videos.
If you are new to my channel, please subscribe and like my videos and I hope you come back for my latest videos as well.
If possible, I will try to make meals of your choice, so please let me know your preference in the comments below.
구독,좋아요,댓글은 저에게 큰 힘이 됩니다♡